In consequence to the current circumstances regarding the corona virus, we give you the opportunity to take a “first choice option”* during 4 weeks on the holiday home of your choice. This means that we will block the requested period for you during 4 weeks, so that you can decide when there’s more insight into the development of the virus, whether or not you still want to travel. If you decide not to do so, an email will suffice to remove the option free of charge and without any further questions.

Obviously we understand your reasons for not wanting to make a definite booking for a holiday at the moment. Fortunately, the coronavirus has not hit hard yet in our region, probably because the population density is not so great. A detached villa that is easily reachable by car from the Netherlands or Belgium is also one of the safest types of travel you can make during these “corona times”. Since March 17, 2020, the French government has taken extensive measures to prevent the virus from transferring from affected regions to non-affected regions like ours. As a result, it is currently not possible to travel to the South of France or within the department.

However, currently we don’t know yet what the situation will look like during the period in which you planned to travel. We expect an update regarding the currently applied measures from the French government at the beginning of April and from the Belgian and Dutch governments on 5 and 6 April. This will create more clarity as well for us as for you as a customer.

* A “first choice option” consists of blocking the requested availability of the house of your choice for you during 4 weeks. If another customer would want to book the house immediately within this 4 weeks period, we will contact you by telephone and email to give you the opportunity to still convert your option into a definite reservation within the next 24 hours. If you decide not to do this, the reservation request from the other customer will be confirmed.